"

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Baby T | Newborn photographer {Troy, IL}



Looking for someone to capture your children during your newborn's first days? Every newborn session by Carrie P Photography includes sibling and family portraits. There's no need for a special location as most of the first days of baby's life are spent at home, and I can come to you where you and baby are most comfortable. A nursery or bedroom makes the perfect backdrop for family portraits, and I bring along all that is needed to set up a mini-studio in a small space in your home. Schedule a session today, and don't wait to invest in your family's memories!

I just met up with the B family for a milestone session, and it reminded me I hadn't shared this adorable newborn session from last fall. He is so squishy and sweet in these crocheted hats.
may15_blog05
may15_blog07

This little cutie has an awesome big brother. Some ice cream bribery may have been involved in getting this shot!
may15_blog06
I know this can be a time when Mom isn't feeling her greatest, but I always encourage parents to get in a few photos. All too soon, your little ones will grow into adults who will appreciate looking back at a time they were too young to remember.
may15_blog08
may15_blog09
Contact Carrie by email to find out more and reserve a session for your newborn: carrie@carriepphotography.net.

0 comments:

Post a Comment