"

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Baby L | Newborn photographer {Edwardsville, IL}



Newborn portrait sessions are available year-round. I will bring props, blankets, headbands, hats, wraps, and baskets to your home within baby's first two weeks to capture the fleeting moments. Don't miss your opportunity to record the newness of your baby - flaky skin, wrinkly forehead, tiny feet - that changes so quickly.

Hello, sweet little L! This baby girl slept so well for me and had the most gorgeous skin. Made for an easier than usual session AND editing - I'll take that any time!
june15_blog01
june15_blog02
june15_blog03
Take a minute to explore my gallery. I LOVE mini sessions, and they are a great way to try me out for under $100. If you would like more information, or to book a session, call or text 314.504.1821.

0 comments:

Post a Comment