"

Friday, February 22, 2013

Adalyn {5 days old} | Ballwin, MO Lifestyle and Newborn Photographer



Baby Adalyn Jean belongs to my cousin, Bobby, and his beautiful wife, Amanda. I just adore Adalyn's squishy face!
blog_01
I know it can make parents nervous wondering how their newborn photo session will go. Handing over your precious little one isn't easy, especially at just a few days old. This baby girl didn't want to spend any time naked OR sleeping, and we were still able to get beautiful photos because Mom and Dad were willing to be in the photos with her. I always ask that new parents be prepared to at least have their hands in photos, and I always hope they are willing to be in at least a few photos with baby. These are the kind of pictures that make my heart happy. These are the photos that your little one will look back at in the future and see not just how squishy cute she was, but how much love she received from the moment she was born.
blog_05
blog_04
blog_02

0 comments:

Post a Comment