"

Monday, February 16, 2015

The B Family | {Family} Edwardsville, IL family photographer



I love that this family updates their family photos yearly. You can see previous sessions here and WAY BACK here. The pups are always in on the photos, and now there is also another baby girl on the way! I am imagining that the photos with 3 dogs, a baby, and a 7-year old may be a bit challenging on our next go around.
The B family had just moved into a new home with some lovely land we were able to use for a sunset session. I *always* recommend sunset sessions and here you can see why!
jan15_blog05
jan15_blog07
jan15_blog08
jan15_blog09
jan15_blog10
Spring is quickly approaching, and it is a great time for family portraits. Check out pricing for regular sessions or try a mini special this spring!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what fun pictures! I love the warmness! Haha I miss summer :)-Jennifer

Tiffany said...

Beautiful family and beautiful portraits!

Megan said...

Such beautiful photos! It makes me want spring to hurry up!

Post a Comment