"

Friday, May 24, 2013

Letters to Our Sons | May



Each month, I am sharing a personal post with a letter to my son.  A group of mothers and photographers joined together for this project to preserve memories and share our love for our little boys.

Dear Abram,
You are getting so big. This month you had your first tee-ball game, full of moments I am glad I didn't miss. You are #11 and were so excited to strike up a conversation with #11 on the other team when he made it to first base.
Untitled-1
After a few tries, you got your first hit. Nothing could have taken the smile from your face on the run to first base!
web_teeball_04
web_teeball_03
We took a few family photos this month. I think your personality shows a bit here.
web_eckerts02
web_eckerts_05
And you and Daddy got me a new Lensbaby for mother's day this month. You were giggling like crazy and running in circles trying NOT to let me get a photo of you with it.
web_lensbaby_01
web_lensbaby_05
web_lensbaby_04
I think I got some keepers, my silly sweet pea.
Iloveyou.
Mommy
Follow the links to view the other posts in the circle this month. You can begin by checking out this post by Jen Smay featuring some adorable photos of her little boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment